Nowadays everyone is using a computer system for the day to day activities, personal and professional work.
People are habitual of browsing through lots of websites online and downloading multiple files from various websites.
This computer system is prone to malware files that can affect the computer system with lots of viruses and malicious files.
To protect computer systems from malware files and viruses, antivirus software plays an important role in the windows operating system.
There are various antivirus software available in the market and Avast antivirus software is one of them that is hugely popular among the audience.
Though there are lots of advantages to using anti-virus software, there are few disadvantages as well.
Sometimes when the user tries to install any third-party software into the computer system, they may encounter a warning message from Avast antivirus software.
When the user gets such warning messages they may become frustrated. Therefore to avoid such unwanted warning messages, they may look forward to disabling the antivirus software in the windows operating system.
If you have also encountered such problems in the near past or you are currently facing this issue, then this is the right place for you.
In this article, we will be providing various ways to turn off the Avast antivirus software temporarily or to disable the software forever in the Windows 10/8/7 operating system.
Before looking for ways to turn off Avast antivirus software in the computer system, it is very important to mention that users should read the article completely before implementing the solution to avoid any issues in the future.
Ways to disable Avast antivirus software shields individually in Windows 10/8/7 operating system (100% working)
To turn off Avast antivirus software in windows 10 operating system below mentioned steps should be followed very carefully.
- In the taskbar present at the bottom of the desktop, with the help of your mouse right-click on Avast anti antivirus software icon.
- After right-clicking on the icon, click on the Avast user interface.
- In the Avast user interface window that opens up click on settings.
- In the settings page with the help of your mouse click on all components.
- Under the components, you will be able to see multiple levels of Shields like file system shield mail shield web shield software updater.
Web shield – it is a kind of shield which helps in protecting your computer system from various corrupt websites.
Mail shield – it is a kind of shield which helps your computer system from receiving meals having malicious files attached to it.
File system – it’s a kind of shield which protects us from Malware files already present on the computer.
- You’ll be able to see a toggle button present next to each kind of shield.
- Turn on the toggle button and select the time.
Once the duration has been selected Avast software will be disabled in your system.
Ways to turn off Avast antivirus software temporarily or completely in Windows 10/8/7 operating system (100% working)
If the issue is still not resolved even after disabling the shield individually then you may need to turn off the Avast antivirus software completely.
But turning off the Avast antivirus software completely can also affect your computer system as malicious files can harm your computer. To turn off Avast antivirus software completely the following step should be followed
- In the taskbar present at the bottom of the screen with the help of your mouse, right-click on Avast icon.
- After right-clicking on Avast icon, select Avast shield control and then click on the time for which you required to disable the Avast software.
- Some of the time slots which will be visible to the user are disabled for 10 minutes, disable for one hour, disable until the computer is restarted and disable permanently.
- Click on the confirm button after select the time duration.
- Once the time duration is selected, a popup window asks your confirmation.
- Click on yes button to disable the anti-virus software temporary or permanently
Final Verdict for turning off Avast antivirus software in Windows 10/8/7 operating system
In 21st century, computer system is prone to malware files that can affect the computer system with lots of viruses and malicious files.
Antivirus software is an important component of the computer system. It helps you protect the system from malicious files and removing malware.
But sometimes people find some problem using anti-virus software as it protects certain applications to get installed in the system and shows warning messages at the time of installation of third-party applications.
To avoid such warning messages, it is always recommended to uninstall the antivirus software from the computer system.
But in the case of Avast antivirus software, there is an option available to disable the Shields of the software individually or to turn off the Avast antivirus software temporarily.
If such is the case this guide provides you various steps to turn off the antivirus software in Windows 10/8/7 operating system so that user can use their systems without any such kind of warning messages.
Implementing the above-mentioned steps will help users having smooth experience in using a computer system.
Kindly let us know in the comment section if the steps mentioned above helped you in resolving this issue. Also mention in the comment section if you have also encountered some other warning messages which are similar to this