Are you tired of reading numerous and challenging solutions to the problem of the TrustedInstaller.exe using high memory of CPU on the internet?
If yes, then don’t worry! We will resolve your every query in this noteworthy guide that covers everything you need to know about what to do when you are wedged with the problem of Trs=ustedInstaller.exe using high memory.
Stay with us till the end of the article to get the easiest, time-saving and useful fixes for this particular malfunction.
Let us first know about…
Users all around the globe mostly use the windows operating system in their laptops and personal computers.
Windows operating system is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. But at the same time, people like to use files and mods which are very heavy and complicated in size and features. Thus, the probability of processing getting slow and experiencing lags increases.
The windows may face lagging when the TrustedInstaller.exe is consuming a lot of memory and a high amount of processing from the central processing unit.
Also, the user needs to understand the fact that this particular process is using up an additional percentage of the Central processing unit (CPU) power
But you need not worry as we have come up with a straightforward fix for the users to tackle the problem of memory usage by TrustedInstaller.exe.
TrustedInstaller.exe Process Flow
But before we try to fix the TrustedInstaller.exe problem, we need to understand the flow behind this particular process.
TrustedInstaller.exe is a very safe and secure process which is used in the windows by the windows modules installer service.
The primary function of this particular exe is to ensure the safe installation, removal or the updating of any software which is present on your windows operating system.
This exe also allows the users to modify any update which is available for the Windows operating system according to their need and requirement.
Only a standard windows startup is required to run this particular process. Beneath the local system accounts, the process of TrustedInstaller.exe runs independently in the form of service.
An efficient and straightforward fix for TrsutedInstaller.exe issue
If the TrsutedInstaller.exe is causing very high usage of the CPU memory and is also affecting the overall performance due to constant lags, then you are just at the right place as we have done a lot of research and finally come up with the best fix for this issue of TrustedInstaller.exe in the windows operating system.
One of the most straightforward and most secure methods is that the user takes the full responsibility and ownership of the permissions needed for the files and folders to safely and efficiently run the process of TrustedInstaller.exe.
This will ensure that there is less usage of the CPU memory, and the user sees no lags in their personal computers.
The ownership for the process of TrustedInstaller.exe can be taken up by following the given steps:
- First, the user needs to open the File Explorer tab.
- Then the windows 10 users need to navigate to the C drive from the My Computer region.
- Then click on the windows folder.
- Locate the folder named System32 and open it by right-clicking on it.
- Click on the properties icon located in the context menu.
- You will see that the properties window of System 32 is opened up.
- Now, navigate to the Security tab.
- Open the icon which says Advanced.
- Open the button which says Change Link, which will most probably be located next to the icon which says, Owner.
- To select any user or groups, you need to click on the Check Names.
- Now, you need to select the current administrator which you are using in the PC.
- Confirm the particular process by clicking on the OK button.
- This process will change the ownership from TrustedInstaller.exe to the user account, which is selected.
- The work is not one yet. The user needs to open the owner section and then select the box which says Replace owners on sub containers and objects.
- Then finally save all the applied changes by clicking on the OK button.
- You will see that you have been redirected again to the properties of System32.
- Now, you need to select the button which says Edit.
- The user needs to allow full control permission by selecting the administrator.
- The final step is to save all the changes by clicking on the OK button to save all the new permissions and ownership.
Now, when the user tries to install or remove any particular application, the windows will not have to grant permission from the TrustedInstaller.exe.
Thus, all this will finally result in less consumption of the memory and also less usage of CPU efficiency.
Common Risks Associated with the Outdated Windows Operating System:
- Disruptions in the device
When the process of TrustedInstaller.exe is disabled, it becomes out of the bounds for the windows to update the drivers and other features of the system.
- Prone to Cyber Attacks
If outdated windows are being used. Then there are high chances that your operating system is open to attacks from malware, viruses and Trojans.
- Incompatibility of the system
It becomes difficult for the system which you are using to work in duo with the other devices and computers which are already having the updated versions of the windows.
It is essential to understand that the above-mentioned steps are the most common solutions for the common problem of the TrustedInstaller.exe, which acquires a lot of CPU memory and results in lag. Gamers and users globally face this issue.
That’s not all! If nothing works, we recommend that you try to contact the customer support service provider in your area or any computer engineer who has the technical know-how and expertise regarding this subject matter. They will have the resources and solutions which are required to fix your issue. If this issue is resolved, it can also optimize the system for better performance.
We hope that by following the steps which are provided above in this article, your problem will be solved in quick succession J